accessible-iOS Re: a update on the list of iOS 7 ideas

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 17:02:21 -0400

Yes, at this point, with the release right around the corner, it will most
likely not be in this version, perhaps in the next. But what you must also
consider is that there must be a law of supply and demand applied here, if
enough people demand it, it will be supplied, but if not enough demand, then it
will not be supplied. This is the case with many technology companies,
especially mainstream ones such as Apple.

Sent from my iPhone