accessible-iOS Re: Youtube question

  • From: Gordan Radić <razbijaci@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 17:57:19 +0200

Well, if we talking about YouTube app minimizing the player window is its feature and doesn't affect other apps. Youtube as a multiplatform service gives the possibility for PIP (Picture in Picture) while playing the video. Using that feature you can browse other results and perform a variety of other service functions while you watching something on Youtube. In IOS app enviroment when you pause watched video and double tap the "minimize player" button it will shrink to the right bottom part of the screen and you are able to do whatever you want with the functions and features on the rest of the screen.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

On 8.10.2013. 17:29, joe harcz Comcast wrote:
Hi,
Guess this relates to this thread, and certainly hope so for I do not
wish to offend list etiquet. But, I'm a very new user and don't even
know how to "minimise" in the I-phone environment.

Please bare with me here for I'm a blind guy who has gone from windows
to the I-phone and doesn't even know basic gestures all the time.

Hope this issue is on topic and not too stupid.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Beto Arreola"
<beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Shane clark <hshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx
To: viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 21:54:14 -0400
Subject: accessible-iOS Youtube question

Hi,
Anyone know how to share a video in Youtube as far as to Facebook,
Twitter, etc?
Thanks, Shane.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to
the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject
line.