accessible-iOS Re: YouTube app

  • From: Cristóbal <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 10:34:24 -0700

With the recent update, there are a lot more unlabeled buttons to have to
sift through and when clicking on a video to play, responsiveness to play
and pause isn't' as there. The layout of the screen changed a bit and while
it's just a question of getting used to it, it's not as intuitive as before.

I did use the Youtube app more than YouPlayer before since I like how the
video plays right in the same screen unlike YouPlayer, but playing and
pausing is more hit and miss now.