accessible-iOS Re: WiFi Free USA,By Martin Bovan

  • From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:59:38 +0100

Hi

Skype WiFi is a pre-paid Skype calling service which allows you to use public
Wi-Fi hotspots to make Skype calls. You do however have to have Skype credit on
your account as you are built by the minute for the time you spend online so if
you're planning to use Skype over Wi-Fi, I would suggest taking out a
subscription to a Wi-Fi hotspot provider such as the cloud as this will be More
economical in the long run; Skype WiFi is only really good for those emergency
calls you have to make or if you only plan to use Skype occasionally from such
places as an airport, train station etc where public Wi-Fi hotspots are usually
available.

Sent from my iPhone