accessible-iOS Re: WiFi Free USA,By Martin Bovan

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 17:51:14 -0700

Yeh, thanks, my sighted tech told me the same thing just now smiles good to know. But I still have one question about wifi in general, if one goes to a hotspot like a coffee place or something, how does one get the credentials to connect? Does that info pop up onscreen in their respectible fields?

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation
that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and
music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and
the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in Chela’s
case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds light on
what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant second
place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by
the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/

On 7/15/2013 5:39 PM, Josh Gregory wrote:
You have to pay for through Skype.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 15, 2013, at 8:23 PM, Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

In regards to Wifi, I was on skype via computer and saw they have the option to add WiFi, I was wondering how this is done since I won't pay for that other app, I also notice the App store has Skype's Free WiFi as well can someone explain khow to go about using and activation this feature?
--
[...]
On 7/15/2013 4:52 PM, Jeanette Shown wrote:
Yes!!

On Monday, July 15, 2013, Josh Gregory wrote:

    That's kind of ironic that an application that offers the
    locations of free Wi-Fi is $.99.

    Sent from my iPhone

    On Jul 15, 2013, at 7:40 PM, Chela Robles
    <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    > Have you guys heard of this app and will it work on the IPod
    Touch 5 with VO?
    > WiFi Free USA
    > By Martin Bovan
    > Description
    > The WiFi Free USA application was created in order to help you
    find the location of free WiFi Hotspot in USA in an easier way.
    > FEATURES:
    > WiFi free location
    > - Coffee shop
    > - Safeway
    > - Panera Bread
    > - Sams Club
    > - Hooters
    > - Wendys
    > - Coffee Bean
    > - Home Depot
    > - Facebook and Twitter integration
    > - showing locations of free WiFi Hotspot
    > - display a Map in different styles (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid)
    > - sharing location of free WiFi Hotspot
    > - daily updated locations
    > - showing user's location
    > ...More
    > WiFi Free USA Support
    > What's New in Version 1.2
    > - Facebook and Twitter integration
    > https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wifi-free-usa/id483685323?mt=8
    > One question is if one doesn't know the credentials of the
    hotspot, how does one find out as well?

    > --
    > --
    > Teachers have a sacred task:
    > It is to give children the skills to understand the world and
    an expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is
    full of light, and love, and music and that each student
    deserves--and will have--their own place in it and the chance to
    play their own song.
    > And, as much of these expectations are transmitted
    non-verbally—and in Chela’s case--out of sight…it is the voice
    and touch of a Teacher that sheds light on what the world can be.
    > Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a
    distant second place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
    > --
    > Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer
    Service, certified by the National Retail Federation Foundation
    (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/
    > E-mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
    > Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
    > Skype: jazzytrumpet
    > I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer
    with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
    > Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of
    free space and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to
    you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E
    > --
    >
    > With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
    discussed on list please email the list admin to:
    beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on
    twitter: betoa221

    accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the
    subject line.