accessible-iOS Re: What is link to accessible MAC list?

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 01:54:53 -0400

Good morning, once again, I'm not really understanding what's so hard about
this, it says right in the footer of every email that if you have any questions
about something that does not relate to iOS, or the functioning of this
particular list, to email the admin. Therefore, anybody that has any questions
about such things should do just that.
Also, if anybody could be bothered to read the rules once in a while, you would
see that the email addresses for every list that Alberto runs are posted right
there. Read them, they are there for a reason.
I'm sorry, but I've noticed lately that there has been a lot of the same thing
going on over and over again, which could've easily been resolved by reading a
simple document that is sent out every month. Alberto does this as a service,
and it looks like it's kind of unnecessary if  people aren't going to even take
advantage of it.
This topic is, as I'm sure you've gathered, closed, if you have any issues
email me privately. Sent from my iPhone