accessible-iOS Re: What I think to the Keynote

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 23:44:29 +0100

Ok, can't join the list, please send subscription info. Thanks!

On 10/09/2013 23:39, Chris H wrote:
I would, will try and re-join this list since i unsubscribed to try and
cut down on traffic.

On 10/09/2013 20:54, Josh Gregory wrote:
Yeah exactly, if anybody wants me to I can start a thread on the
off-topic list, and we can go  and really debate it, it's something
I'd really be interested in to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 10, 2013, at 3:52 PM, Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Same here. Me personally I never ever go out on my own anyway due to
other health problems besides visual sensory and mild physical
impairments but that's beyond the scope of this list. Simply put I do
not need any kind of security other than the ones in place right now.

On 10/09/2013 20:44, Josh Gregory wrote:
Good afternoon everybody, I apologize because I've got an
overabundance of emails now, I've been focused on school work among
other things.
Yeah… The fingerprint sensor is cool but I don't think it's going to
convince anybody to buy one.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 10, 2013, at 3:13 PM, Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The keynote has ended. This is my opinion but am not too bothered
about the 5s with its fingerprint sensor and dual flash which I
forgot to mention but we see. The fingerprint sensor I can see how
that can be more secure than entering a password. But it doesn't
give me the urge to consider getting one. Not that this bothered me
but storage hasn't increased either. Just letting you know for
those concerned by this. The 5c taking place of the 5? Kind of
makes sense but we see. At least the 4s will still be around. As
for iOs 7 am sure looking forward to that. Think that's my summary
for now. Looking forward to others.
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject
line.