accessible-iOS Re: Voice Dream or Read to Go

  • From: Gordan Radić <razbijaci@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 09:43:20 +0200

But you don't need to buy the voices. There's one English voice included in the app itself and you can test voices in the demo mode before you decide will you buy it or not. So, comparing just prices, you can get the Voice Dream for $12.99 with two voices, one built in, other of your choice after you try all of them and decide which one you like best. Read2Go is just the way it is for $19.99 and it's much more expensive and really not flexible for its customers. You don't need to buy all of the Voice Dream voices, there are over 30 of them if I remember well, I believe that single voice per language is more than enough to read text.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

On 15.9.2013. 5:24, Jessica D wrote:
If you buy the full version & 1 voice, that's like 11 or $12. That's expensive.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 14, 2013, at 11:09 PM, "Denise Thompson" <deniset@xxxxxxx> wrote:

The voices are only $1.99 or a few are $2.99. Not very expensive.

On 2013-09-14, at 6:53 PM, Donna <mermaid7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Which one do you recommend to be used for a bookshare membership? Or is
there a different app that you would recommend?

DonnaWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx,
or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.