accessible-iOS Re: VO volume on iPhone 5s after updating from 4s

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 03:18:42 -0000

Hi Katie.

This is a bug with the IPhone 5S and IOS 7, it will be a while before this gets fixed, possibly in the next software update.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Katey Glass
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2013 10:22 PM
To: <viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ; accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: accessible-iOS VO volume on iPhone 5s after updating from 4s

Hello all,

Sorry for the cross post, but I have a question. I recently updated my iPhone 4S to a 5s, and I was aware of the bug where you have the volume in the roter. I knew one should't go below 35% and that it couldn't go above 90%.

IAfter my update I still had volume in the roter, and it was on 45% and wouldn't go above that! I didn't dare go below that. I still have my 4s, which I can go all the way to 1% to 100% successfully each and every time.

So, how do I get my VO volume to go up to 100%? Should I sync my iPhone 4S with the computer with it up to 100% in the roter volume and then sync my 5s so that volume is at 100% and then lower it to say 75% and take volume out of the roter?

Any help and insights would be appreciated.

Katey

Sent from my iPadWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

subject line.

unsubscribe in the subject line.

To adjust your membership options please visit: //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-ios With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221