accessible-iOS Re: Using the calculator on my idevice

  • From: Gordan Radić <razbijaci@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 18:14:49 +0200

Yes, I also wonder why should anyone fill up the memory with another app when the one already on the phone is quite accessible and usable for common math operations.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

On 23.8.2013. 17:15, Beto Arreola wrote:
Why why don't you recommend the calculator found on the phone?
On Aug 23, 2013, at 8:23 AM, Jewel<herekittykat2@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

I don't recommend the built in calculator for VoiceOver users. Instead, I
recommend getting an app called Talking Scientific Calculator. It is VoiceOver
friendly and has all the features of a scientific calculator, but can also be
used for basic operations. For quick computations, I also recommend asking
Syrii. It can get the calculation done through the built in app. So you can ask
it to add, subtract, multiply, or divide.
Hope this helps, I
Jewel

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 23, 2013, at 10:12 AM, Kim Kilpatrick<kimjkilpatrick@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hi there,
I am trying to figure out how to use the calculator with voiceover on my
idevice.
I even tried adding 2 numbers and it did not work.
I can put in numbers but it seems when I try to hit plus or minus or anything,
it doesn't work.
Any tips?
Kim