accessible-iOS Re: Using the calculator on my idevice

  • From: Jewel <herekittykat2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 10:23:44 -0400

I don't recommend the built in calculator for VoiceOver users. Instead, I
recommend getting an app called Talking Scientific Calculator. It is VoiceOver
friendly and has all the features of a scientific calculator, but can also be
used for basic operations. For quick computations, I also recommend asking
Syrii. It can get the calculation done through the built in app. So you can ask
it to add, subtract, multiply, or divide.
Hope this helps, I
Jewel

Sent from my iPhone