accessible-iOS Re: TweetList and moving back to list views

  • From: "Mary-Jo Lord" <maryjo.lord711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 17:02:52 -0400

Hi,

At the bottom of your screen double tap the lists button and a list of your
lists will come up. Double tap the list that you want to go to. When you
double tap lists the first time, it defaults to the first list in your
lists. Once you are in that list, you can go to lists again and choose
another list.