accessible-iOS Re: The decline button

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 20:10:57 +0100

With the screen locked press the power button twice to decline the call.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx

On 23/10/2013 19:58, Juaanita Marttin wrote:
I updated my phone last night and everything seemed to be fine.  This morning I
got a call that I wanted to decline.  I saw the answer button and a remind me
button but no decline button.  I haven't changed any phone settings.  Has
anyone else noticed this?