accessible-iOS Re: The MBraille Podcast is now here

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 23:35:11 +0100

Strange. I wrote it in Jarte for Windows and would have thought txt files are universal anyway.

On 02/07/2013 22:13, jessica brown wrote:
I downloaded the podcast and the disclaimer. The disclaimer says it is
in .txt format which I can normally read with no problem and use on a
regular basis. However, when I open this one, it sounds all garbled. Why
is this happening? Is anyone else having this problem?