accessible-iOS Re: Sorting Newsfeed In Facebook

  • From: Saqib <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 09:22:22 +0100

Hi. I've given up on the pathetic Facebook app. It changes with each update and
never lists all recent posts even if I tap on recent posts. I use Samnet
Socializer on my laptop as it lists feeds in most recent order. I only use the
Facebook app to either view notifications or upload pics.

My iCloud address  is Saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter and Skype Saq5000
Sent from my iPad