accessible-iOS Re: Sleep timer BARD app

  • From: Christopher Chaltain <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 03:37:43 -0500

You can use the native Clock app that comes with IOS. It's now also in the 'control Center. Go into the Timer tab and where it says "When timer ends" change to stop playing, which is at the end of the list of options, most of which are different alarm tones.

On 09/21/2013 07:46 PM, marysta wrote:
The BARD app is fantastic but I think there is one important feature missing.
I don't see a sleep button.  Can anyone suggest a way to set a timer for BARD
playback?With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed
on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail