accessible-iOS Re: Seeing Eye App

  • From: Alice Dampman Humel <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 15:33:10 -0400

Everyone, bombard Sendero with requests for the 30-day free trial for this app
that they offered for the Sendero gps product…I've already done so, but one
voice won't change anything. If they see people are unwilling to shell out a
reasonably hefty yearly fee without being able to try it first, they might
change their minds…of course, compared to the original Sendero gps, this app is
a real steal…but nonetheless…and if IOS 7 gives turn by turn walking
directions, Sendero might well be a dollar late and a day short!
Alice