accessible-iOS Re: Saving Email Attachments on iPod was RE: Re: Song Express question

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 12:42:54 -0800

UBI Disk and phone drive both have open in but to save email attachments to them, they need to be zipped first or the email app will just start playing them instead of bringing up the list of apps to open in. Then once the zip file is in UBI Disk or phone drive, either app can unzip it. UBI Disk is free and phone drive has a free and payed version.

From: Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 19:25:04 -0600
Subject: accessible-iOS Song Express question

Is there a way I can add songs that people email me to my iTunes
library from my iPod? Keep your eyes on the prize which is Jesus
Christ.

Wayne Scott Jr.
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

To subscribe to the list send message to
accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the
subject line.

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the
subject line.

With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

To subscribe to the list send message to
accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

To subscribe to the list send message to
accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx