accessible-iOS Re: Saving Email Attachments on iPod was RE: Re: Song Express question

  • From: "RobH!" <bobsh51@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 10:04:30 +0100

Ok, an image was simple, it offered to save to camera roll.  An mp3 file was
different as it only wanted to play it.  But doubleTap and Hold offered a
lot more including open in various things that could use it - whihc included
Ubidisk and Dropbox.  So you can save it that way.  There were other options
too, but those were the interesting ones.

From: Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 19:25:04 -0600
Subject: accessible-iOS Song Express question

Is there a way I can add songs that people email me to my iTunes
library from my iPod? Keep your eyes on the prize which is Jesus
Christ.

Wayne Scott Jr.
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the
subject line.