accessible-iOS Re: Saving Email Attachments on iPod was RE: Re: Song Express question

  • From: "RobH!" <bobsh51@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 17:59:14 +0100

I did double tap and hold to get the options without it playing.
From: "RobH!" <bobsh51@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 09:39:45 +0100
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: Saving Email Attachments on iPod was
RE: Re: Song Express question

Not sure how smart Ubidisk and PhoneDrive are in this respect,
but if you
have them and they appear in the OpenIn option,  you will be able
to save in
those apps.
 From: Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date sent: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 19:25:04 -0600
 Subject: accessible-iOS Song Express question

 Is there a way I can add songs that people email me to my iTunes
 library from my iPod? Keep your eyes on the prize which is Jesus
 Christ.

 Wayne Scott Jr.
 With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
 discussed on list please email the list admin to:
 beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on
twitter:
 betoa221

 accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the
 subject line.

 accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the
 subject line.

 With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on
 list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx,
or on skype
 at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

 accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the
subject line.

 accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the
subject line.

 With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on
 list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx,
or on skype
 at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221