accessible-iOS Re: Reminder about walking directions in iOS7

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 22:03:48 -0400

Certainly, the Sendero app provides more details. My point is that, if
all you want is routing to a destination, iOS7's Maps app might do
just fine, so don't drop $70 to $130 until you can compare both. It
will not be right for everyone, but I'm sure some people will find a
combination of an app like Blindsquare with Maps to fit their needs
perfectly and for far less money. Once again, I am not disparaging
Sendero in any way, just reminding the list that iOS7 will offer more
options than we have now.

Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx