accessible-iOS Re: RNIB Podcast

  • From: Christopher Chaltain <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 11:25:01 -0500

I haven't done this with the RNIB podcast, but if you have a URL you can also put this into the search field.

On 07/04/2013 08:02 AM, Steve & Shannon Cook wrote:
Hi All,

Does anyone know how can I go about subscribing to the RNIB podcast using
the podcast app on my IPod?  I have searched for RNIB and can't seem to
locate the feed.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail