accessible-iOS Re: Questions about IOS 7

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 06:47:24 -0500

From: accessible-ios-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:accessible-ios-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 8:51 PM
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: Questions about IOS 7hat does the reduced motion
setting do? Thanks.

Hello,

one more thing you can try is, go into settings/general/accessibility and
turn on reduce motion.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Sep 19, 2013, at 9:22 PM, jessica brown
<justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> To get rid of the lag, try these things, clear all the apps out of the
switcher to free up ram. Turn the device off and back on to free up even
more ram. Finally, turn on compact voice. Compact voice uses less ram so is
faster.

<mailto:accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx%0b>
> Date sent: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:48:29 -0400
> Subject: accessible-iOS Re: Questions about IOS 7
>
> Yeah I would agree with the lag, there is no way to slow down or speed up
Siri, you get what you get.

<brandonkeithbiggs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
> I updated to IOS 7 and have a couple questions:
> 1. How can I keep SIRI from beeping asking me for my message when I say
'text john mobal'? I can't think what I want to say to John that fast!
> 2. Is there any way to change back to the old snap when you go between
items on the screen? Two clicks is really annoying.
> 3. How can I speed up SIRI to be as fast as VO? I don't mind the funny
sounding voice, but it is so slow I want to throw the phone against the
wall! (Voice over is slow enough as it is).
> 4. Locking and unlocking the phone has a giant lag and I'm wondering how
to get rid of it? I have screen curtain on and no pass code or anything that
would slow it down.

> Thanks,
>
> Brandon Keith Biggs

list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

> To subscribe to the list send message to
accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

> To subscribe to the list send message to
accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on

database 8821 (20130919) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 8829 (20130922) __________

http://www.eset.com