accessible-iOS Re: Question about refund

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 08:48:22 -0800

Is this on the iOS device or computer?

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 07:26:52 +0000
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: Question about refund

Go to the store menu and click on view account.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx

On 14/11/2013 05:12, jessica brown wrote:
Where are these settings found once I open iTunes?

From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 08:31:21 +0000

Hello everyone.
Just a quick update to say I got my refund for sure.
I was curious actually, as my balance hasn't changed since I got
confirmation of the refund, which was three days ago. So I did what you suggested, signed out and back in on both pc and iPhone in my case. Both are now showing the refunded balance, £10.39 in my caseWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221,
or on twitter: betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed
on list please email the list
admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the