accessible-iOS Re: Podcasts on Do not Disturb?

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 08:52:38 +0100

It's right however the link spans on multiple lines.

On 31/08/2013 02:54, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
  HI guys
I tried downloading a podcast done last year when it first came out, of
the Do Not Disturb Feature from
http://www.visionaustralia.org/living-with-low-vision/learning-to-live-independently/using-technology-and-computers/help-yourself!-technology-podcasts-and-resources/smartphones-tablets-and-apple-ios-devices

but it says wrong address! Anyone have it, or know of other additional
podcasts that talk about this feature? The rest have been downloaded oK.
I put this website in case any of you want to take a look or listen?
Lots of great info! but mainly the style which the guy teaches/guides is
awesome! Thanks to these, I was able to get started fairly quickly with
my 3gs July of 2012!