accessible-iOS Re: Physical Keyboard Questions

  • From: Gordan Radić <razbijaci@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 15:31:59 +0200

OK, Thanks. maybe someone will answer the other one.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

On 10.8.2013. 14:03, Jessica D wrote:
The @ is shift 2. I csn't answer the second question.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2013, at 3:56 AM, Gordan Radić<razbijaci@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Hi to all!
I have an apple Wireless Keyboard and I'd like to know two things.
1. How to get @ sign while composing the e-mail address?
2. How to get alternative characters? By this I mean the characters you get when split
tap and double tap on certain letter on virtual keyboard and VO says "alternate
characters are available".
Thanks for your answers!
--

S poštovanjem