accessible-iOS Re: Papa Sangre and the knight jar : was: re: Re:payed apps you wish you never got

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 12:07:42 -0800

I tried that to and failed. I must be doing something wrong.

From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 11:08:30 -0600
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: payed apps you wish you never got

It is a short game it took me 2 hours to finish it.
On Sep 29, 2013, at 11:05 AM, Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh my God dude what the hell did you do all the day just play that? LOL.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 29, 2013, at 12:42 PM, Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

I finished it in 1 day.  Yes I do agree with that game.
On Sep 29, 2013, at 1:57 AM, Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jessica,

I think this is an awesome question. For me, I honestly have made many really, really, bad purchases that I can think of. One that sticks out in my mind, that I know some will get upset with me about on list is Papa Sangre. First, the audio is amazing. The story is pretty good. But the actual game play was lacking in my opinion. The game has absolutely no replay value. One thing the developers could have done to make the game much more challenging and exciting is add a timer. As is, you can take a year and a day to finishe a level. haha. They could also have added some kind of points system. Like things you need to collect and that total a long as your finishing time could be posted up on social networks and Game center. As far as games go, this was a pretty expensive one. And After 3
or 4 days, I was done with it, and never touched it again.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Sep 29, 2013, at 3:20 AM, jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@gmail.*
*com <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

What apps have you bought for your iOS device and then wish you did not spend money on them because they either did not work with voiceover or did
not do what you thought they would do when you bought them?
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on
skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

the subject line.

accessible-ios-request@**freelists.org<accessible-ios-request@fre
elists.org>with unsubscribe in the subject line.

//www.freelists.org/list/**accessible-ios<http://www.freelis
ts.org/list/accessible-ios