accessible-iOS Re: Papa Sangre and the knight jar : was: re: Re: payed apps you wish you never got

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 22:39:10 +0100

Hi Jessica.

OK, when you launch the game, press the select level button, then choose level 1. It will play the intro sequence then give you the instructions you need to start playing. Wear a decent set of headphones, at least the Apple ear pod headphones or better, the really cheap shit you get from discount electrical really don't do the fidelity of the audio justice.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: jessica brown
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 9:20 PM
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: Papa Sangre and the knight jar : was: re: Re: payed apps you wish you never got

I never saw this guide. How do I get to it.

From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 11:08:30 -0600
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: payed apps you wish you never got

It is a short game it took me 2 hours to finish it.
On Sep 29, 2013, at 11:05 AM, Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Oh my God dude  what the hell did you do all the day just play
that? LOL.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 29, 2013, at 12:42 PM, Beto Arreola
<beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I finished it in 1 day.  Yes I do agree with that game.
On Sep 29, 2013, at 1:57 AM, Ricardo Walker
<rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jessica,

I think this is an awesome question.  For me, I honestly have
made many really, really, bad purchases that I can think of.  One
that sticks out in my mind, that I know some will get upset with
me about on list is Papa Sangre.  First, the audio is amazing.
The story is pretty good.  But the actual game play was lacking
in my opinion.  The game has absolutely no replay value.  One
thing the developers could have done to make the game much more
challenging and exciting is add a timer.  As is, you can take a
year and a day to finishe a level. haha.  They could also have
added some kind of points system.  Like things you need to
collect and that total a long as your finishing time could be
posted up on social networks and Game center.  As far as games
go, this was a pretty expensive one.  And After 3 or 4 days, I
was done with it, and never touched it again.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Sep 29, 2013, at 3:20 AM, jessica brown
<justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What apps have you bought for your iOS device and then wish you
did not spend money on them because they either did not work with
voiceover or did not do what you thought they would do when you
bought them?
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the
subject line.