accessible-iOS Re: Papa Sangre and The Nightjar

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-iOs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 18:34:00 -0700

Hello all, an update, if I will on my dilemma.
I know I'm supposed to use my thumbs with playing these games, but I ended up using my index finger on my right hand since it is faster when it comes to the running part, that is the trick I am currently using to get out of pickles before I'm a hog's sandwich, now I'm on level 9 on both games smiles...you guys are right, these games are really addicting...tell me, are they planning on making a series of these games? I personally think that while these games are not mobility aids, it really helps you focus on what your ears hear and can be applied to mobility lessons and in general travel, in other words, it fine-tunes the ear and in my case it really helps with perfect pitch versus relative pitch, because I have to find notes in Pap Sangre.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation
that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and
music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and
the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in Chela’s
case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds light on
what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant second
place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by
the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/

On 7/6/2013 1:18 PM, Chela Robles wrote:
Hello to all who play these two titles from Somethin' Else,
I was just wondering if you can give me tips for I'm stuck on certain levels: Papa Sangre stuck on level 5 where the hungry hog is patrolling the area, I clooected two notes then I get eaten as soon as I get an inch away from the door or rather the sound of the light. In The Nightjar I'm on level 8 where I have to locate sensors and the look for the train and run and I'm having a devel of a time with this one, no matter where I seem to turn I walk into a ditch or at least it sounds like some big hole or trap. Suggestions? Please? The games are still fun, I just sem to keep getting killed ug! Sounds are terrifying, I cringe!