accessible-iOS Re: Papa Sangre Is 99 Cents Today

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 16:46:26 -0700

No they aren't.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation
that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and
music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and
the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in Chela’s
case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds light on
what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant second
place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by
the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/

On 7/5/2013 4:39 PM, Jasmine Kotsay wrote:
Hi,
Are Papa Sangre and The Nightjar internet-based games? Sorry if I've asked this before, but I can't remember.

From: "MamaPeach" <mamapeach@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 11:17:51 -0400
Subject: accessible-iOS Papa Sangre Is 99 Cents Today

I just got a notification that Papa Sangre has been dropped from $4.99 to 99
cents to day, to celebrate the 4th. I have just purchsed it. If you have
been waiting for this app to drop in price, you better go grab it now.

With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

To adjust your membership options please visit: //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-ios With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221