accessible-iOS Re: One liners

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 04:07:35 -0400

As the co-moderator, I will definitely agree with that, and I will say that we
are all guilty of things at one point or another, In other words we all make
mistakes. Sure I might at some point launch into a story or two sometimes but I
invite people to come over to the off-topic  list to talk about it if they want
to.
But yes, we should  definitely keep those two a bare minimum, especially with
the amount of traffic that we're going to receive over the next several hours.
Thanks,
Josh

Sent from my iPhone