accessible-iOS Re: Not understanding MBraille!

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 09:35:18 -0400

I disagree. I use the free version quite happily, though of course I'd like the
full version. Here are the dot commands that work: feedback, tweet, and sms.
However, you can copy text, usually in one go by witching to paragraph review,
then paste it wherever you want. It's not as convenient, but it works for
emails or documents. I highly recommend taking another look at it, and please
ask questions if you get stuck. It is a fantastic app that just gets more
useful with every update.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx