accessible-iOS Re: New update for voice dream reader

  • From: Jewel <herekittykat2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 10:11:04 -0400

I don't think we will ever be able to listen to audio books on this app. It
isn't built for that, as it is a text to speech app. I also suggest not
bothering with the Read2Go app if you have Voice Dream. VD is much better and
can do many voices and languages, which Bookshare's app can't do. It just isn't
worth the cost, in my opinion.
Jewel

Sent from my iPhone