accessible-iOS Re: New iPhones and such

  • From: Saqib <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 09:32:44 +0100

Hi. Apple will be doing us all a favour by introducing a iPHone model with a
keyboard. I don't think that will ever happen but one can be optimistic about
these things. I don't even use my iPHone as my main phone as I grew tired of
struggling with texting at a snails pace. Dictation doesn't like my voice as it
would get the odd word wrong at times and Fleksi has trouble with prodicting
simple short words. I'm back to using my Nokia E5. I text allot more because
the phone is a joy to use. I now use the iPHone as an iPod Touch  and utilise
the GPS apps when I'm out on my travels.

My iCloud address  is Saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter and Skype Saq5000
Sent from my iPad