accessible-iOS Re: New iPhones and such

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:43:23 -0400

I agree with Beto. Apple is all about eliminating physical buttons, which is
why their phone was such a revolution when it came out. No, it was not the
first touch screen device, but it was the best and most innovative. They are
not going to take a huge step back from the soft keyboard, which can display
any language-specific keys, numbers, punctuation, emoticons, and more. Besides,
there are cases for the iPhone with physical keyboards built in if that's your
thing, so you get the best of both worlds.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx