accessible-iOS Re: Need help with BT keyboard and iPhone 5

  • From: "Alan Lemly" <walemly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 23:23:20 -0500

Jeff, the below is from the link I gave in my earlier post and should answer
your questions about the VO and options keys:

The Alt key is also known as Option or Alternative

VoiceOver VO keys = Control + Alt

On a windows keyboard the windows key = Cmd key

Apple keyboard layout from Space to outside: Command Alt Control then only
on left side, Function

Alan Lemly