accessible-iOS Re: Need desperate help

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:34:33 -0800

This is half true. You can only have 5 gb of stuff you did not buy from the store, but if it is something that came from the iTunes store then it will not count against your free 5 gb. For example, if you have ootunes, the app file will not count against your 5 gb, but recordings made with ootunes will count against your 5 gb. And if you buy 8 gb of music from iTunes and try to back it up to a free iCloud account it will work. But if you make 8 gb of recordings in ootunes and then try to back that up in a free iCloud that would not work. You would have to use iTunes.