accessible-iOS Re: Need desperate help

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 20:08:52 -0400

Hi,

I suggest setting up your iPhone then plugging it it in to your computer, your
new iPhone should ask you if you want to trus the computer its now connected
to.  Hit trust, and I think iTunes will stop asking you for a password to
restore your iPhone from a backup.  But like others have mentioned, I think
iCloud backups are much more convenient.  This way, they only thing you’ll have
to sync onto a new device is your music or videos.

hth

Since

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx