accessible-iOS Re: Need desperate help

  • From: Alan Lemly <walemly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 13:17:58 -0500

Rusty, all I can tell you is the first time I did an encrypted iPhone backup on
my computer using iTunes, I had to give it a password. When I did later
encrypted backups, no password was requested so I assume it used that original
one. Hopefully this will jog your memory and you can pull up that password.

Good luck.

Alan Lemly

Sent from my iPhone