accessible-iOS Re: Maps question

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 22:35:44 +0100

Hi
can i ask is it true on newer iPhones that map apps can significantly drain the battery?
regards chris.
 12/08/2013 22:27, Beto Arreola wrote:
Hi, it came up because you brought it up.
There are options along the bottom of the screen and cumpas is among them.
On Aug 12, 2013, at 12:44 PM, Shane clark <hshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
I went to the maps app on my 4S and typed in a city. Somehow or other, the
compass came up, and that had never happened before. I tapped on tracking, and
heard tracking on, then I tapped again, and heard tracking on with headings.
What does this mean, and why would the compass come up?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhoneWith questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or
on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221