accessible-iOS Re: MP3 audiobook player

  • From: Cristóbal <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:47:07 -0700

I use Downcast a lot for audiobooks or dvs stuff. It does everything you
want, but you do need to interact with iTunes. You could always try using
apps like Phone Drive, File Explorer  or as has been brought up before
DropBox. I'm sure there are some other ftp type of apps out there too that
can allow you to import files without having to deal with iTunes. All the
other stuf about saving places, rewinding and so on may be hit or miss since
the app may or may not be as robust as other audio-centric ones.