accessible-iOS Re: MBraille podcast

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 18:21:41 +0100

And here's one or two more. Some may find this a privacy concern but here we go anyway. Once you type some text and you put MBraille in the background, the text is automatically copied ready for pasting elsewhere.

You can also edit inside MBraille too.
Right, that's it I think for sure.

Chris

On 29/06/2013 18:19, Chris H wrote:
Let me convince you one more time Jessica and others who don't know what
MBraille is and what it can do.
You can also do Google searches as well thanks to a dot command. Again,
see help for more details.

Chris

On 29/06/2013 18:14, Chris H wrote:
Jessica, I think you will like this app.
MBraille is a mobile Braille keyboard app for iOs. Now, before asking
what's wrong with BrailleTouch, absolutely nothing. However, there are
some unique and long overdue features that will give BrailleTouch a run
for their money.
1. Contracted Braille support, and yes you heard it right.
2. Two keyboard layouts, one designed for a table or other surface and
one that is similar to BrailleTouch.
3. A tutorial mode to give you a feel of the dot positions.
4. Integration thanks to dot commands. See help for details.
I think I've covered everything, but if not please ask. Thanks!

Chris

On 29/06/2013 17:59, jessica brown wrote:
What is m braille? What does it do?