accessible-iOS Re: Kindle app

  • From: frank perry <frankperry2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 11:18:55 +1000

Whoops, well I was sure wrong about that one wasn't I Frank.  Should
check this more carefully shouldn't you Frank.  Feel like an idiot now
don't you Frank.  I had read on quite a few sites, most of them
Australian ones, you simply had to do this using a computer all the
time.

Ok so here is what the app itself says.

goto safari on your iPhone or iPad.

go to amazon.com and sign in using amazon ID and password.

Download the book insuring you click the send to kindle app option.

Open kindle app.

Double tap cloud.

Double tap the title of the book you downloaded.

Happy reading.