accessible-iOS Re: Keynote so far

  • From: "RobH." <bobsh51@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:19:03 +0100

Ok, we accept Siri was and is a game changer;  difficult to come up with
game changers every time.  Some might think the touch id concept is another,
but we need to see.  3G to 3GS was our greatest game changer of course, with
our VoiceOver. That didn't cut a lot of ice with sighted users.
We've not tested the rest of the details of iOs7 yet.

Rh.