accessible-iOS Re: Keynote so far

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 03:11:13 -0400

Hi Ibrahim,

I think your giving touch ID to little credit.  I admit, it doesn’t have that
instant wow! factor that Siri did.  Your not going to be demonstrating touch ID
to all your family and friends for a week after you get the phone like Siri.
haha.  But, I bet more people will use touch ID more frequently than they will
use Siri.  And I would be shocked if in the months to come, maybe a year at
most, if we don’t see touch ID used for authentication for mobile purchases in
stores and such.  Maybe even getting into ones car.  There are a dozen
different uses I can think of off the top of my head for Touch ID.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info