accessible-iOS Re: Keynote so far

  • From: "Tj" <timnamy1212@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 01:33:30 -0400

I used to think that the iPhone was the only way to go.

For a blind person it is pretty friendly but some of the features that are being added in the new phone I am told already exist on other smart phones.

Why should Apple keep up with only the low end smart phones?
For example the control center that is going to come out I am told there is a feature on other android phones already and apple is just catching up.

I have not played with these phone so I can't say it is user friendly for the blind but if this is true apple needs to catch up.

Now in saying all of that I am wondering if we are going to get left behind so they can catch up to the others for the sighted users? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>