accessible-iOS Re: I'm leaving the list for a while

  • From: "Angel" <angelsusanne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 09:21:18 -0700

Just wondering why someone just can't give a person the info to join another
iPhone list when  other lists have no problem giving the info to join this
list?
Why is it people seem to be quicker to be rude to someone than to just be
helpful? it seems to be an epidemic lately in the blind community. such a good
impression that gives to others, right?
what happened to the friendliness and willingness to help other members? it
used to be a big part of this list. Now it seems many think they know all the
answers and are above sharing with others.
Just my opinion and I am sure I will get chastizing emails about it. oh well.

I am akitasue
on Dice World
Word fusion
and Hanging with friends