accessible-iOS Re: IOS 730

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 08:08:47 -0500

What a relief! Great job on Apple in fixing these issues! Now in January when Iphone is upgraded, I'll have more confidence in keeping with Iphone! Thanks for the tips you've been giving on the changes!

El 23/10/2013 08:07 a.m., Raul A. Gallegos escribió:
Hi, I upgraded my ipad and iPhone yesterday and no issues. Also, the bug I had where trying to edit text and fidning the delete button would cause the cursor to move as if a swipe up or down was done, moving the cursor, is now gone. So, the part where they mentioned better gesture handling in Voice Over seems to have been fixed. No problems editing now in contacts or other fields.

So far so good.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
If Anne hath a will, Anne Hathaway.  Bazinga! - Sheldon Cooper

On 10/22/2013 9:04 PM, jesse wrote:
Hi all.
Have any of you upgraded your IPhone to IOS 730?
I haven't had a chance to play so I'd like to ask for your thoughts
before I get it.
Thanks
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed
on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on
skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

To adjust your membership options please visit: //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-ios

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México