accessible-iOS Re: IOQUESTION

  • From: Christopher Chaltain <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 21:12:44 -0500

Yes, this is how I expect the upgrade to IOS 7 will work. My iPhone came with IOS 5, and I don't recall ever having to connect my iPhone to my PC to perform an upgrade.

On 09/09/2013 09:07 PM, christopher nusbaum wrote:
Wayne,

You can upgrade  directly from the iPod. When iOS 7 comes out, you
will receive a notification regarding its availability. If you want to
update when this notification comes up, click on the "update now" (I
believe this is how it is labeled) button on the alert screen. If you
want to update at a later time, go to settings when you're ready,
followed by general, then software update. Follow the prompts to
upgrade your iPod.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2013, at 10:04 PM, Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When IOS 7 comes out, do I need to hook usmy iPod to a computer or can I just
upgrade straight from the iPod?
Wayne Scott

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail