accessible-iOS Re: How to synchronize Microsoft Outlook Tasks with the iPhone

  • From: "Jeff is HookedOnThe.Net" <Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 19:08:51 -0800

My wife set up synchronization between Outlook and her iPhone, but I
don't remember exactly how she did it now. It might require an Outlook
add-on, but I don't recall for sure. Also, I don't think she uses
tasks, so I don't know whether it includes them, but it does sync
calendar and contacts. Try doing a google search on the topic. I think
you'll find plenty of information.

Jeff